Slow cook meats and stews to perfection. Sear, sauté, and brown on the stove-top and finish slow without losing any depth of flavor or nutrients.
Low setting for gentle, uniform heat to deepen rich flavors. High and Combo settings for better cuts of meat and dishes featuring vegetables and grains such as soups and stews. Cool-touch handles let you easily transfer from stove to cooker.
· EasySear stovetop insert lets you sear, sauté, slow cook and serve all in one pot. Also safe for oven roasting.
· The insert is made of die-cast aluminum with a Quantanium nonstick, nonscratch finish.
· Simple controls offer three temperature settings: low, high and dual.
· Low setting gently simmers for an extended period of time to deepen rich flavors. Ideal for braises, pot roasts and tougher cuts of meat.
· High setting cooks food in half the time required for low setting. Ideal for premium cuts of meat and dishes featuring vegetables and grains.
· Dual setting automatically shifts from high to low after approx. two hours for added ease.
· Wraparound heating element promotes even cooking.
· Cool-touch silicone covers on handles for easy transport of the insert from stove to slow cooker to table.
· Large 7-qt. capacity is ideal for entertaining.
· Domed stainless-steel lid can be used with the insert for oven roasting.
· Removable cord.
· Includes stainless-steel roasting rack.
7 qt (6.6 L)
· Additional Features
EasySear™ Stovetop Insert
Wrap-Around Heating Element
Nonstick coated vessel
· Included Accessories
Stainless Steel Roasting Rack (included)
1 Year Limited Product Warranty
· Notes on Features
One-Pot Cooking with the EasySear™; Stovetop Insert. Sear, sauté; and brown ingredients on the stovetop in the EasySear™; Insert, then transfer into the slow cooker to deepen flavors, finally lift out to serve banquet-style directly on the table.
The non-stick coated cast aluminum EasySear™; Insert functions as a premium piece of stand alone cookware, with removable silicone handle covers for heat protection.
Low setting gently simmers pot roasts, braises, and dishes with tougher cuts of meats for an extended period of time without over cooking or burning. No stirring is required.
WARNING: Some of the products on this site can expose you to chemicals , which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. For more information, go directly to the specific manufactures website to see if the product is in fact effected under Prop. 65. For additional information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov