This state-of-the-art men's solar watch from Seiko's prestigious Coutura collection is designed to sync up with your fast-paced lifestyle by automatically adjusting the time and date so you never have to.
· This handsome timepiece has a black ion-finished stainless steel case and bracelet.
· Its black dial features three chronograph subdials, luminous hands and markers, and date calendar.
· The watch's solar cell generates high performance electricity and operates with an energy-efficient movement with a long power reserve.
· Alarm can be set on a 12-hour basis with two small hands.
· Chronograph measures up to 60 minutes in 1/5 second increments with split time measurement.
· Alarm hands can indicate the time in a different time zone.
· 100 meters water resistant.
· Constructed with a durable Hardlex crystal to protect the watch face.
· Foldover clasp with double push button safety release.
· Movement: quartz
· Power: solar
· Water resistance: 100 meters
· Warranty: manufacturer's 3-year limited
WARNING: Some of the products on this site can expose you to chemicals , which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. For more information, go directly to the specific manufactures website to see if the product is in fact effected under Prop. 65. For additional information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov